Friday, September 7, 2012

Nailventurous Lacquers, Orange You Unique.

Reactions: 
Nailventurous Lacquers, Orange You Unique. 2 coats.

My apologies for the blurry photos... my camera refused to focus on all those matte glitters.

It was finally time for me to rock my absolute favorite of Amy’s nail creations; Orange You Unique. Is it ever so unique?!? I actually wore this to my best friends’ son’s birthday party just so she could see it in person (she’s a nail person too).



The formula on OYU is really awesome too; very densely packed with matte glitter in white and blue with an orange tinted base. No undies required; it did require two coats of Seche Vite Top Coat to smooth it out. Of course the consistency is very thick, but I had no application issues.

You can get Orange You Unique and a few of Amy's other polishes at Ninja Polish.
I highly suggest checking out her blog, I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous, too!

This will go down as a favorite of all time for me… It’s so different and this is THE indie that blew my mind when I first saw swatches of it. There has never been any other polish that screamed to me like this one did. Was there a particular indie like that for you? Tell me about it!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish! And great review and swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whooo Hooo! First comment and first follower... Thank you! :-)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the blog! Loving the big photos. You have such nice cuticles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for the great feedback!

      Delete

Life can be difficult to keep up with... But, I do enjoy your comments. If I don't respond to your comment just know I appreciate you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10