Stamping with China Glaze, Riveting.

Stamping with China Glaze, Riveting.

Bundle Monster Plate 320

Base Color: China Glaze, Kiwi Cool-ada



My stamping is improving! Whooo Hooo! I’m so happy with how this came out… Riveting gave me a cool copper shimmer effect over the green that is Kiwi. I love this design of little rectangles overlapping one another and I anticipate using it often. It actually reminds me of an image I have on my resume.

Clean up was a little tedious considering the shimmer in Riveting but the stamp came out halfway nice and clear. Closeup it's not perfect but not noticeable in real life. I really want to buy some of the Konad stamping polish so I can do some white and black stamping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.