Stamping with Lilacquer, Zorg Industries.

Stamping with Lilacquer, Zorg Industries.

Bundle Monster Plate 315

Base Color: Nina Ultra Pro, Sailor

I always experiement with stamping on old manis so please excuse the condition of this one... 
I received my two lovely Lilacquer polishes in the mail (Zorg Industries and Roo-Bee Rhod!) while I was wearing Nina Ultra Pro, Sailor. I immediately thought Zorg Industries would look great stamped on top of it.

As I shuffled through my Bundle Monster plates I zeroed in on this paisley design stamp. This attempt went much smoother and I was able to keep a pretty uniform stamp on most of my nails. I did notice that Zorg Industries dried really quickly on the stamping plate so a few times I stamped without any transfer; but I think this could be due to the hot weather.

You can find Lilacquer on Etsy HERE.

I really like the effect Zorg Industries created; it’s very subtle but still noticeable. The few mistakes (lack of transfer on areas of the nail) aren’t noticeable. I’m looking forward to wearing Zorg on its own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.