Tip Top NailChic, Peach Crisp (907).

Tip Top NailChic, Peach Crisp (907). 2 coats.


It was an overcast day but a little bit of sun peeked through for this photo...

This one is a little darker...
Do we all love coral polishes or what? Probably one of the most flattering shades of all time. I love wearing coral, but sometimes I think it’s a little too boring… that is until I put it on and see how flattering it is. Peach Crisp is a reddish orange coral that is a bright pop of color. I like that it’s no where near peach or pink; it’s definitely the edgy side of coral. Much like my favorite polish of all time, Essie, Escapades. Peach Crisp is the lighter, brighter sister to Escapades. Very wearable.

This formula is really nice; a little on the watery side but very easy to apply. It has a jelly-like consistency. After 2 coats I can still see a little visible nail line, but it’s not bothersome. The brush is flat and spreads out nicely on the nail. I enjoy working with these polishes. I finished this off with a coat of Seche Vite to combat my battle with bubbling. I think it’s the heat here in So Cal that’s causing my issue with bubbling but Seche Vite almost always comes to the rescue.

Tip Top Nails is on Facebook and I suggest checking them out HERE. They are in the process of creating their online store. I have a few other reviews of their polish on my Facebook Page; Check them out:




I love the squishy, candy like finish on Peach Crisp; it looks good enough to eat!

*This polish was sent to me for my honest review by Tip Top Nails.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.