a england, Tristam.

a england, Tristam. 2 coats.


More after the jump...


Look at that sexy holo!


I'm back to my usual squared off tips... it feels good. To celebrate I broke out my other a england polish. (The other one is on my Facebook page: Holy Grail) Talk about a stunner! Just WOW. That is all.

I'm sure you've already figured out that this is a dark purple linear holo. I imagine this being the perfect color for a sorceresses’ tips. I was a sorceress one year for Halloween. It was a good costume; got lots of compliments on it. If I can find a picture I will link it (Found it!). But, hey, this is a great color for just about anyone. I would even say you could probably wear this to work. I think it looks very elegant.

Formula was really nice; smooth and buttery application. The 1st coat was pretty opaque and I bet some could get away with a thicker single coat but I prefer to do two medium-thin coats. The brush however, was long, skinny, and didn't fan out on the nail. I had a bit more clean up to do because of the bad brush. Either the heat is subsiding here in SoCal or this polish is exceptional because I didn't experience any bubbling. It dried to a shinny finish but I wanted to seal it with a coat of INM Out The Door (Sometimes I like to switch up my top coat). Oh, and I don't believe the top coat dulled the holo at all; my camera has a hard time picking up the holo effect and it caught it relatively easily. I can really see it in person.

I'm wearing this for my Wedding Anniversary as well; 4 years married, together for 9. We got married on the 5 year anniversary of our 1st date. We are going low-key this year so we are just gonna go out to dinner. Still, it's special... I'm proud of us for making the sacrifices and working towards a long and happy marriage. It's not always roses and champagne but we work through the tough times and focus on the good.

You can buy a england online HERE. Create an account to get notified of promos and new releases.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this with us at my party, and that costume is GREAT!! I have never had an adult costume as awesome as yours, trying not to be jelly sandwich!

    Hahaha!

    You are making my party POP! This polish is awesome, I am jelly of that too, I don't have any A England, and I used to live there!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad I didn't have a full photo of the costume... It's a long purple crushed velvet dress (similar to the Elvira dress) I wore black fishnet stockings and black pointy toed boots. The necklace is The Evil Eye Pendant. I got it from Kmart for like $25! Good deal! :-)

    I have more costumes to show you too! :-) I love Halloween!

    You have got to cross over to the dark side and get some a englands! LOL (You can also buy them from Ninja Polish)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life can be difficult to keep up with... But, I do enjoy your comments. If I don't respond to your comment just know I appreciate you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.