China Glaze, Purple Panic (Neon).

China Glaze, Purple Panic (Neon). 3 coats.



More after the jump...



I love polished toenails. The procedure can be a little uncomfortable when doing your own, but I have a really weird fixation where unpainted toenails freak me out. I also like the fact that my pedicures last much longer than my manicures. Well, most do.

I wore this particular polish on my toes the last two weeks of September and I was crazy about it. I know many people out there don't appreciate foot photos so I will spare you and show you a swatch on my fingernails. I will admit that I'm not crazy about foot photos either.

The formula on Purple Panic is really nice for a neon. Application was very smooth and effortless on both my toes and fingers. When I did my pedicure I only needed 2 coats, but on my nails I needed 3 to eliminate visible nail line. As with most neons, it dried very quickly to a satin finish. It didn't self-level all that well so a coat of Seche Vite helped to smooth things out and gave us a glossy finish. Unfortunately, It chips quickly. After only a week on my toes, I had to do a touch up on some chips and added another coat of Seche Vite. It only lasted another week.

I absolutely love the color; a super bright pink with lavender shimmer. The lavender shimmer is only visible with a glossy top coat. It is an awesome pedi color; I really wish it would have held up better. Do you have any colors you love but don't care for the formula or wear time?

Love the lavender shimmer...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.