Finger Paints, Military Green.

Finger Paints, Military Green. 2 coats.


Sun
 
Overcast
 This polish is from Finger Paint's 2011 Fall Collection. I have worn two other colors from this collection and I really enjoy them all; each one brings something different and unique. Of course they all have a neutral like quality to them which would explain why I like them so much. I'm a sucker for neutrals. You can see my posts of the other two colors here:

Cordur-Orange
Catwalk Queen

The formula is great just like the other two... Buttery smooth and easy to apply. The brush works well to assist in application. The first coat went on nicely with just a few spots that needed a 2nd coat to be completely opaque. No issues with dragging but dry time did take a little longer than usual. It dried to a shiny smooth surface but it had a few bubbles so I added a coat of Seche Vite.

I was lucky enough to score this from Sally's on clearance earlier this year; I'm pretty sure these are all gone by now but you might be able to find it online; maybe on eBay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.