Jessica, Smoky Feather.

Jessica, Smoky Feather. 3 coats.

Full Sun
 More after the jump...

In Shade

With Flash

This is supposedly a very close dupe of Chanel's Graphite; a foil like blend of charcoal, silver, and gold. Vampy Varnish did a great comparison post HERE. I'm crazy about metallics and whoever thought about combining them all together in one bottle is a mad genius. While my skin tone doesn't always play well with metallics there is still something about them that I can't resist. I love that they are a flashy neutral. Do you ever get stumped when trying to accessorize an outfit or pick a pair of shoes? Go for a metallic! That's exactly what I do and I end up getting tons of compliments... It's a fail safe!

The formula on Smoky Feather is very nice but a little sheer which caused me to do 3 coats. Application was a breeze and the brush really helped with application. Dry time took a very long time; I was a little put off by that. I did not experience any issues with dragging or bubbling. It dried to a smooth surface but a coat of Seche Vite was needed for a glossy shine.

I bought this polish from Ninja Polish along with Iridescent Eye which you can see HERE. They are both part of the Peacock Queen Collection. You can visit Ninja Polish HERE; they carry HTF (Hard To Find) polish at reasonable prices as well as their own indie line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.