Sinful Colors, Blue By You.

Sinful Colors, Blue By You. 2 coats.


This is everything I had hoped Zoya, Tart would be but after seeing some swatches it just didn't impress me. Jump to a day I was browsing through Walgreens and noticed that Sinful Colors were on sale for .99; I started looking carefully through the display. After 10 minutes I hadn't seen anything that jumped out at me so I wandered off to another area. 15 minutes later I found myself back at the Sinful Colors display (How odd... Ok, not really) this time somewhat hell bent on finding something interesting. I did. This.

In the photo you can see a bit of visible nail line but it wasn't that obvious in real life. Not only are the green shimmery flakes stunning but the formula was killer too. It went on sooo nice. This photo shows it without top coat because I wanted to layer a glitter on top. However, I will seriously be wearing this again by itself. It also dried pretty quickly and to a satin finish as you can see. No staining either.

This was my first time wearing a Sinful Colors polish and I have to say they have impressed me. I don't know why I never bought a bottle of this before... but sometimes you just gotta wait to have an epiphany, don't you?

You can find Sinful Colors at a slew of different retailers; From Drugstores to Major Shopping Centers. Be forewarned the displays are often used as color palates so it can be a little questionable but for .99 - $1.99 you can get a little dirty. ;-) 

Comments

  1. Hi Kelly! Thanks for re-uploading your scary Maybelline! I am sorry it didn't work the first time.

    I love this sinful blue, it is very cheerful! : )

    I have varied results with sinfuls, but I love trying their their unique shades.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life can be difficult to keep up with... But, I do enjoy your comments. If I don't respond to your comment just know I appreciate you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.