Stamping with NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel in Charming Rose Creme (126).

Stamping with NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel in Charming Rose Creme (126).

Bundle Monster Plate BM-315

Base Color: Daring Digits, Girl's Night Out




NYC's Charming Rose Creme is definitely not a creme, more like a frost. Aside from the inaccurate name of this polish, I think this would be a good stamping polish although it doesn't really pop against Daring Digits, Girl's Night Out.

This is a double stamp because one stamp was hardly noticeable so I stamped again on top of the first stamp and amazingly it came out pretty good. My stamping is continuing to improve and it is taking me significantly less time every time I do it. I haven't found my sweet spot just yet but I think it's getting there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.