Barielle, Hidden Hideaway.

Barielle, Hidden Hideaway. 2 coats.


Hidden Hideaway was part of Barielle's 2008 Fall Affair Collection. I also have Date Night and Two Timing from this collection. I love them; their formulas are excellent and super saturated. You can see my swatch of Date Night HERE and I hope to show you Two Timing soon. Hidden Hideaway is a very dark red toned purple with a glowey shimmer that comes out in sunlight. In low lighting it looks black. It's a really nice vampy shade. The formula is thick enough to give you great coverage on the first coat but not thick enough to be difficult to apply. Dry time was typical and I added a coat of Seche Vite to seal it all in. It dried nice and shiney all on it's own.

You can buy Barielle products online at www.Barielle.com. I believe they are having a Cyber Monday Deal too so be sure to check them out on Facebook HERE.

I took this photo at Sunset to show you all the shimmery goodness.

Up close & personal.

My application wasn't my best due to being sick. Halfway through Thanksgiving Day I noticed a sore throat. I thought my throat was just irritated from talking with clients the previous week. I had just started the Emerald Advance with H&R Block and it requires me to explain a lot of details to our clients. Then, in the middle of the night I woke up and realized it was a full blown cold. Serious Bummer. On my 3rd sick day I started to feel a bit better and decided to paint my nails; halfway through I got exhausted. LOL

Should I take a cue from lovenailpolish over at Addicted to OPI-yum and slap on some glitter??? She says she can always save a mani with a coat or two of glitter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.