My 1st Frankens - Part 2.

I'm even more excited about this part because the unexpected happened:

I created a polish that made me gasp for air.

That's right; I didn't expect my 1st time playing around and frankening to amount to anything but a mess. But, as we all know (all too well) is that when you're relaxed and letting those creative juices flow you can create something amazing... or just stumble upon something really cool.



Enigma: How is this so amazing?
- 1/4 L.A. Colors Color Craze, Jewel Tone
- 1/4 Spoiled, Ants In My Pants
- 1/2 Wet n Wild Megalast, Under Your Spell

Red Zone: A real bitch. (I hope you guys get the dog reference)
- 1/2 Spoiled, Ants In My Pants
- 1/2 Wet n Wild Megalast, Under Your Spell

Heavy Metals: Not too heavy on the nails.
- 1/4 Milani Jewel FX, Silver
- 1/4 Milani Jewel FX, Gold
- 1/2 Wet n Wild Megalast, Under Your Spell

Bewitched: One of the shows I used to watch with mom.
- 1/4 L.A. Colors Color Craze, Jewel Tone
- 3/4 Wet n Wild Megalast, Under Your Spell

A quick side note: Spoiled, Ants In My Pants is very close but not quite a dupe to Wet n Wild Fastdry, Behind Closed Doors. Ants In My Pants is red glitters in a sheer black jelly base while Behind Closed Doors is red and magenta glitters. It's a very subtle difference but worth mentioning.

Bottle shots anyone?


The polish that I absolutely fell in love with is Enigma. I just had to put it on and rock it!




I named her Enigma because it reminded me of Cult Nails' Enigmatic. The formula came out the same way; jelly-like but packed with shimmer and glitter. The unique combo let's this look like it is glowing from within. It took 3 coats to build it up to opacity but unlike Cult Nails, Enigmatic, I had no issues wrapping my tips with this. I loved it so much I ended up making a full bottle of it (as you can see in the photo where I am holding the bottle). So, I have to know... What do you think of my Super Franken, Enigma?

Note: L.A. Colors, Milani, Spoiled and Wet n Wild are Cruelty-Free.

Comments

Post a Comment

Life can be difficult to keep up with... But, I do enjoy your comments. If I don't respond to your comment just know I appreciate you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.