Cult Nails, Coveted.

Cult Nails, Coveted. 2 coats.


Cult Nails, Coveted.


Love the flake glitter...

Coveted is from Cult Nails' Behind Closed Doors Collection. It's a deep emerald green with shimmer and flake glitter. It's a green version of Cult Nails' Iconic. The formula is some what jelly-like and let's the shimmer and flake glitter shine through yet is opaque in 2 easy coats. The photos show some visible nail line but it's not noticeable in real life. It's absolutely stunning. It dried really shiny too but I added a coat of Seche Vite to seal it all in.

It was just announced that the Pantone Color of the Year for 2013 is Emerald... Does Maria of Cult Nails have a crystal ball or what?!?

I just had two of my nails break; my middle and ring fingernails. It's the hand I normally photograph (my left) so I am showing you my 'other' hand while they grow out. I have a hard time positioning my right hand for photos so they might look a little wonky; also, my ring fingernail on my right is oddly shaped at the cuticle. As for the breaks, the ring finger wasn't too bad but the middle broke all the way down to the skin and broke irregularly so it's pretty scary. I still polished it up and this color actually looks really nice on nubbins as well.

Did you guys see that I added one of the Cult Nails' Behind Closed Doors colors to my 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway?!? I thought you might like that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.