Cult Nails, Cruisin' Nude.

Cult Nails, Cruisin' Nude. 2 coats.

Sunlight.

Closeup to show the shimmer.

I'm gonna have to tell you that this is easily my favorite polish of 2012. It wasn't released in 2012, but I didn't get it til' 2012 so it still counts. I love neutrals but I've always had problems finding a good nude that works with my skin tone. This one is perfect and the pink shimmer is lovely.

The formula is a little on the thick side, but still easy to apply. I did experience some bubbling which is probably the result of the thick formula but a coat of Seche Vite fixed the bubbling. This was almost a 1 coater but there were a few sheer spots so I did a 2nd coat. The brush is nice; the perfect length and width. It fanned out nicely on my nail and made application a breeze. Dry time was average. On my ring finger a fine black piece of fuzz landed on my nail as I was applying my top coat. Does that not drive you crazy?!? There was no way I was going to be able to get it off without destroying the paint job.

I'm planning on using this as a base color for my Christmas mani but I really love it and look forward to wearing it on it's own soon. My Christmas nails will be up at 12:00 noon PST.

I want to apologize for my very rough looking cuticles in the photo; this cold weather is really killing my skin. I've been moisturizing like crazy and it's just not helping. I think I need to look for a new moisturizing treatment or something. Can you guys recommend any intensive treatments that will help my dry hands and cuticles? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.