Follow my blog with Bloglovin, Google+, Networked Blogs, or GFC (Google Friend Connect).

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hey There! Just a quickie to let you all know that I have explored all the different paths out there as far as keeping track of blogs. Everyone has their favorite avenue so I wanted to open these options up to those who would like to follow my blog but don't want to use GFC (Google Friend Connect). While GFC seems to be the most popular, it looks like Blogger is trying to get us off of GFC and on Google+.

I am now on Google+ and I have created a Google+ Page for my blog too; Kell's DIY Nails

To follow me using any of these different paths, just look to my sidebar on the right; I have all the buttons listed there.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.