MANGLAZE, Fu@k Off & Dye with Hot Mess.

MANGLAZE, Fuck Off & Dye. 2 coats.

MANGLAZE, Hot Mess. 1 coat.


Fuck Off & Dye. Sunlight.

Fuck Off & Dye. Shade.

It's about time I got around to using my MANGLAZE. I'm not one to buy a pink polish unless of course it has a really awesome name or back story. This one has both. If you are interested in learning more check this out. and this.


Hot Mess. Sunlight.
 The formula on MANGLAZE polishes are really awesome. They are practically one coaters but I'm insistent on two. The brushes are a little stiff (yea, I said it) but work perfectly for the thick matte formula. No issues with dragging or bare spots. Of course they dry incredibly fast. FO&D is an in-your-face magenta pink that would work well on just about anyone. Hot Mess is a super dense silver glitter. Great glitter coverage in just one coat.

Fuck Off & Dye and Hot Mess with Gelous and Seche Vite.

I wish I could have kept the matte finish but for work purposes I had to add a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite for longevity.

Check out MAGLAZE here. and here.
(P.S.) Of course MANGLAZE is Cruelty Free. It's also made in the USA and Vegan too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.