China Glaze, Running In Circles.

China Glaze, Running In Circles. 3 coats.

Sunlight.

This is a stunning polish... I'm so in love with it. It's the most gorgeous shade of emerald green that lights up and glows. I was saving this just for the month of March and it is perfect. Not only is is a gorgeous color, it was a dream to apply. This is easily one of my favorites of 2013.

Running In Circles is a green micro glitter in a green jelly base from the Cirque Du Soleil Collection. The base isn't too thin; you could probably get away with 2 coats but for photos I wanted to do 3. The brush and formula spread out nicely on my nail and made application a breeze. Dry time was average. It dried to a super smooth surface but I added a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite for staying power.

I'm sure you could still find this lovely on the internet; I love eBay for finding polish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.