Illamasqua, Speckle. (Happy Easter!)

Illamasqua, Speckle. 2 coats.


Here's the other Illamasqua polish I bought from the Imperfect Collection. I love these. Plus, isn't this just the perfect polish for Easter?!? A little later this week I will be posting the wear test results for my CND Shellac mani so stayed tuned.

The formula on Speckle is just like Mottle; excellent. Again, I just want to exclaim how much I love these brushes; it makes application a breeze. I finished it off with a coat of Gelous and then Barielle's Manicure Extender Top Coat. I'm sure I will get lots of compliments like I did with Mottle; even some of my elderly clients loved it.


I love this sooo much!
 I hope you all had a wonderful Easter; I'm just happy I'm not working but I best enjoy it now cause I won't have another day off until April 18th! LOL There's no rest for the wicked and money don't grow on trees...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.