Pomegranate Nail Lacquer, Pennywisher.

Pomegranate Nail Lacquer, Pennywisher. 2 coats.

Pomegranate Nail Lacquer, Pennywisher. Sunlight.





Sunlight, Sunlight, Shade.

Sorry for the lack of posting lately... I've been really busy at work and we had a really cool event at work the other day. I wish I could say more but I want to share it with you when I share the nails I wore for it. Anyways, I recently received some Pomegranate Nail Lacquers to review so I wanted to show you one of them.

Pennywisher is from the new Royal Fairy Tale Collection and was my 1st choice since I have a puppy dog named Penny. It's a very pretty pale copper foil. It wasn't half as fussy as most foils but I had an issue with bubbling; I gave it plenty of time to dry between coats but I'm thinking my Barielle Hydrating Ridgefiller Base is getting a little old and thick and might be the issue. While the bubbles were annoying it's still nice to see that this foil wasn't plagued with brush strokes. I also did a nail wheel swatch that shows it without bubbling.

You can buy Pomegranate Nail Lacquer at http://www.pomegranatelacquer.com/
I love that they are Toxin-Free, Made in the USA, and Cruelty-Free! Yay!

Comments

Post a Comment

Life can be difficult to keep up with... But, I do enjoy your comments. If I don't respond to your comment just know I appreciate you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.