Barielle, Sweet Addiction & Cosmic Kiss.

Barielle, Sweet Addiction. 2 coats.

Barielle, Cosmic Kiss. 3 coats. (Ring Finger Only)


Here I'm showing you the other two Shades in Barielle's Summer Brights Collection.

Sweet Addiction is a great creamy teal that could easily be a one coater. The formula is super easy to work with and applies like butter. Dry time was average and I didn't experience any issues with dragging or bare spots.

I then decided to add an accent nail of Cosmic Kiss; a vibrant fuchsia pink. Its almost a neon pink. Formula on Cosmic Kiss was not as great as Sweet Addiction; there's a little more sheerness to it and its a thinner consistency. I had to use a bit more caution in my application to avoid pooling at the cuticle. After 2 coats there were still bare patches so I added a 3rd coat to get it fully opaque. I also have this color on my toes because it is a perfect pedi color. Again, dry time was average.

I finished my mani off with a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite. Funny story - Lately I've been a real bone head and every time I go to buy Seche Vite I end up buying the Seche Clear Base Coat. The bottles are so similar I keep doing it! Then, I actually used the Seche Clear as my top coat on this mani by mistake. When I took this photo it was right after applying it so it still looks glossy, but after it dried completely it wasn't shiny and it made the polish lumpy. To save the mani I added a very special glitter that I will be showing you in the next couple of days.

I also have the winner of my Barielle Shades Giveaway! Sheila C. is the winner and she already responded to my email so I will have those in the mail to her very shortly! Yay! Thank you to everyone who played along.

This mani reminds me of the early 90's... isn't that when teal and pink were really popular? Anyways, I'm off to read a book, Enjoy your Thursday!

 

Comments

  1. Haha pink and teal in the 90's~ Thank you for the reminder. I remember I had an outfit in a print that was pink and teal. It was shorts that looked like a skirt so I could get away with wearing it to work. Ahhhh the memories.

    Your swatches are amazing by the way. : ) I am planning to mail your "thank you" package today, : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I'm happy to bring back the memories of horrific 90's style... LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Life can be difficult to keep up with... But, I do enjoy your comments. If I don't respond to your comment just know I appreciate you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.