Blog Sale! Featuring Essie!

I've finally decided to liquidate my Essie stash since they are no longer cruelty free. Kinda sad since it was the brand I fell in love with and turned me into this polish hoarder. I also figure that by letting you take my Essie's off my hands you are not buying them from Essie (and lining L'Oreal's pockets). So, that's a good thing too!

So, I have listed the HTF (Hard To Find) & VHTF (Very Hard To Find) polishes on eBay. There are four of them: Bright Tights, Sag Harbor, Barefoot In Blue, and a mini Pink Parka.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/blkvelveteen21/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686



I have listed all my other Essie's on Pinterest:

http://pinterest.com/blkvelveteen20/essie-for-sale/



Please feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions or would like to purchase anything. :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.