Crazy Polish Lady, A Whole New World.

Crazy Polish Lady, A Whole New World. 2 coats.


Who me? A crazy polish lady?!? Well, yeah, I guess I kinda am but I'm talking about an indie polish maker who goes by the name Crazy Polish Lady. I happened to stumble across her Facebook Page and I saw she had a collection of Disney themed polishes. I'm a Disney Fan of course but I'm picky at the same time. I have seen lots of Disney themed polishes but they just didn't translate for me. These ones did! Of course the whole reason I even placed the order was for Hakuna Matata, a Lion King inspired polish. Because the Crazy Polish Lady isn't in the US, shipping was a little more expensive than normal so I figured I would buy a few other pretties. This was one of the others I picked up.

A Whole New World is based off of Disney's Aladdin. It's a baby blue base packed with various sized matte hexagons in red, pink, purple, blue, and green. I am very sorry about the condition of my dried out fingertips; I was going through a dry spell where nothing could hydrate them. However, this polish made it so much more tolerable. I was very impressed with the formula; it's a perfect consistency. Application was a breeze and dry time was better than usual. It built up nicely at two coats and it looks great. I have to admit that this lady knows how to do milky glitters. This didn't dry too gritty or bumpy but I added a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite for durability anyways. Again, I just want to reiterate how impressed I am with this polish and I highly recommend giving this indie maker a try.

To order you just shoot her an email or a private message through her Facebook Page. Here's a link with more info: http://vernizolicaanonima.blogspot.pt/p/crazy-polish-lady-handmade-nailpolish.html

I hope to wear Hakuna Matata soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.