Dollish Polish, I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Dollish Polish, I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. 1 coat over:

Julie G, Hot Cinnamon.


Here is another one of the polishes from Dollish Polish's Big Bang Theory Collection. This is a hot mess in a bottle; it contains multi sized hexagons and multi sized squares in various colors; some are matte and some are shiny. It also has long white bar glitter and large black circle glitter. It's a really crazy and fun mash up of glitter.

Formula was pretty great for a glitter bomb like this. The suspension base is thick enough to suspend the glitter yet applies very easily. I didn't need to dab or worry about glitter placement. As you can see I got excellent glitter payoff with just one thin to medium coat. It did take a little extra time to dry due to the thicker base but I didn't mind. I love that I can take the big square top off the bottle and use the smaller cap when polishing. It wasn't too gritty but I still finished it off with a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite. A really fun mani and I love that the glossy top coat gave Hot Cinnamon a new look. I really enjoy these Julie G Gumdrops.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.