New! Vegan Cuts Beauty Box.

There's a brand new monthly subscription beauty box that's vegan, which also means you can be sure all of the items inside the box are cruelty free and never tested on animals. Finally! A subscription box I am comfortable signing up for!

I read about it over at Phyrra's blog and without hesitation I signed up. Sadly, the June Box is already sold out. If you watch the video at the link below they revealed two of the items; a little cosmetic/change purse and a gorgeous LVX Polish called Deco (It's a close dupe to Essie's Tart Deco). I really wanted that polish! Oh, well, I went ahead and signed up for the August Box. $19.99 a month. That's even a price point I can handle.

Check it out: http://vegancuts.com/beautybox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.