Replacing Google Friend Connect with Bloglovin'.

Apparently Google is shutting down Google Reader and GFC effective July 1st. I was really hoping they would change their mind but that didn't happen.

I found this great blog post that shows you a way to quickly and efficiently move all of the blogs you follow from Google Reader to Bloglovin'.

http://www.thekimmiechronicles.com/2013/06/replacing-google-friend-connect-with.html

I went ahead and tried it and while it didn't work on my mobile, it did work on my desktop, so go ahead and give it a shot!

I'm going to remove my 'Subscribe by GFC' button from the margin now too.

Good-bye GFC!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.