Wise Words from Adonna.


'It’s human nature to want a life like someone else’s. Even if we know in our hearts that another person’s world isn’t perfect, it doesn’t stop us from our superficial longings. 

This isn’t necessarily a bad thing. A desire for bigger things is good if it propels us to nurture the blessings in our own life, and to do the work necessary to create even more. 

The grass isn’t greener on the other side. It’s greener on the lawn most cared for.'

- Adonna Connell


I have a friend on Facebook who is incredibly good with words and also very balanced in mind and spirit. Lately she has been posting some amazing words and they are really speaking to me. They seem to convey a thought or feeling I have or something I am struggling with. Basically, they are just what I need to put on my smile and face the day. I told her she needed to start her own blog but until then I want to post her inspirational wisdom here to share with all of you. I love that her thoughts are not abrasive, condemning, or harsh. They are gentle reminders that everyone can benefit from. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.