CND Shellac, Cocoa.

CND Shellac, Cocoa. 2 coats.
I've had this sitting in my Nail Folder for months now... I kept forgetting to type up a post on it. Back in May Burt and I went up to Mojave Valley, AZ for a wedding. We decided to make it a long weekend and stayed a night up in Laughlin, NV as well. When it comes to vacations I highly recommend CND Shellac because you don't have to worry about your manicure not holding up. Nothings much worse than staring at a chipped nail all weekend when you are supposed to be relaxing and having a good time. So, I went ahead and opted for this nice neutral color so I wouldn't have to worry if my outfit was clashing with my nails.

Cocoa is a really nice opaque tan cream, not too light, not too dark. The bottle makes it look a little orange and dark but on the nail its much better. I think this would look universally flattering on all skin tones. The formula on gel polish tends to be a little thicker than regular polish but if you slow down your application a little you will find it flows nicely onto the nail. I did get some bubbles in there but I think it was due to the hot weather we were having back in May (an unusually warm spring).

In November we will be heading out for a camping trip and I plan on using my Shellac again then; I love that it gives my nails an extra layer of protection from breakage; camping tends to be rough on my nails. Especially when handling guns.

I only had this on for 7 days but it held up beautifully, no tip wear, no chipping, and the glossy finish stayed intact and unscratched.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.