Saturday, July 13, 2013

CND Shellac, Cocoa.

Reactions: 
CND Shellac, Cocoa. 2 coats.
I've had this sitting in my Nail Folder for months now... I kept forgetting to type up a post on it. Back in May Burt and I went up to Mojave Valley, AZ for a wedding. We decided to make it a long weekend and stayed a night up in Laughlin, NV as well. When it comes to vacations I highly recommend CND Shellac because you don't have to worry about your manicure not holding up. Nothings much worse than staring at a chipped nail all weekend when you are supposed to be relaxing and having a good time. So, I went ahead and opted for this nice neutral color so I wouldn't have to worry if my outfit was clashing with my nails.

Cocoa is a really nice opaque tan cream, not too light, not too dark. The bottle makes it look a little orange and dark but on the nail its much better. I think this would look universally flattering on all skin tones. The formula on gel polish tends to be a little thicker than regular polish but if you slow down your application a little you will find it flows nicely onto the nail. I did get some bubbles in there but I think it was due to the hot weather we were having back in May (an unusually warm spring).

In November we will be heading out for a camping trip and I plan on using my Shellac again then; I love that it gives my nails an extra layer of protection from breakage; camping tends to be rough on my nails. Especially when handling guns.

I only had this on for 7 days but it held up beautifully, no tip wear, no chipping, and the glossy finish stayed intact and unscratched.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life can be difficult to keep up with... But, I do enjoy your comments. If I don't respond to your comment just know I appreciate you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10