Vintage Challenge Week... Join in the Fun!


I've never done a Nail Challenge before but I stumbled upon this one and it's actually totally up my ally... Not too involved and a great way for me to show some of my older favorites.

This blog post will tell you all about it:
http://polishedmarvels.blogspot.com/2013/07/vintage-challenge-week.html

Another problem I run into is that many of my older favorites are from companies that are no longer Cruelty Free so I don't want to advertise for them on my blog. Be sure to follow along with Polished Marvels & Little Miss Nailpolish; they will have a Link Tool where you can upload your photos. You don't even need to have a blog to participate!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.