Zoya, Aurora.


Zoya, Aurora. 2 coats. With Gelous & Seche Vite.

A little blurred to show the holographic particles.
My husband picked this out for me when I was stumped with too many choices (Too Much Good Stuff!). I must say I am very impressed with his selection. Aurora is from Zoya's Ornate Holiday/Winter 2012 Collection. It's a purple jelly packed with holographic particles. It's much more dense and opaque than the Gloss Collection Jellies. I got great coverage in 2 easy coats. Of course the formula is butter with it being a jelly; I didn't have any application issues and dry time was excellent. I topped it off with a coat of Gelous & Seche Vite. I had excellent wear with this mani as well. It lasted me a good 7 days with very minor chipping at the end. I would gladly recommend this to anyone and everyone; it looks great and the wear time was impressive. I used my favorite base coat; Barielle's Hydrating Ridge Filler.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.