Julie G, Tangerine Dream.

3 coats. No top coat.
Blurred to show sparkle.

Here's yet another one of the Texture polishes from Julie G's Gumdrops Collection. I keep saying it but I love these! I still have to wear the blue and green so don't get sick of me yet! So far out of the bunch this is the first one I had to do 3 coats to build up. But, because they dry so quickly it wasn't an issue. I used my favorite base coat; Barielle's Hydrating Ridge Filler. The formula on Tangerine Dream was just as nice as the others; the brush is great and makes application super easy. Just don't hurry the brushstroke because these are a little on the thick side. There's no need for top coat with these but if you like a glossy look you can totally add one. I prefer it textured and matte. I love this light orange with heavy golden sparkle; No large glitters in this one.

See my little white stars in the photos? I had a nail disaster occur. I was shaving my legs and kind of let my mind wander off into LaLa Land and I ended up taking a nice chunk out of my nail with the razor. I've since trimmed it down as far as I can take it and am letting it grow out; I just hope it's decent enough in time for my next mani. The good news is I didn't draw any blood so I guess I'm happy it didn't turn out worse.

(P.S.) Don't forget to enter my Summer Giveaway!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.