Cult Nails, Be Loco & All Out.

All Out over Be Loco w/ top coat.

I wanted to jump right back into the Cult Nails, Road Trip Anyone? Collection so I started with a base of Be Loco. I really wanted to love this; a super bright (borderline neon) coral can easily win me over but the formula on Be Loco was a disaster for me. I used 3 coats and let each coat dry thoroughly but I ended up with a streaky, lumpy, and bumpy mess. This was a total Nail Fail. The consistency was very goopy yet thin. It was really sheer; I would have done a 4th coat but I was done goofing around with it. Thank God I had All Out to save the manicure. I didn't even bother taking a photo of the mani before adding All Out because it was so bad. I do have a nail swatch stick for you though. I honestly have no desire to keep this polish in my stash.

Be Loco. 2 coats; no top coat.

All Out, however, is a complete and total WIN! I love this golden yellow glass fleck topper. It was a breeze to apply over my mess of Be Loco. It totally camouflaged all the steaks, lumps, and bumps. It's super dense so one coat gives you great coverage. In certain lighting I get a green flash from All Out too. It's so sparkly and turned Be Loco into an entirely different color. I finished off the mani with one coat of In A Hurry. No Gelous this time; I was worried that it would make my mani too thick considering all the coats I have on my nails. The In A Hurry top coat actually reminds me a lot of Gelous; it gives me a really durable, rock hard finish.

Don't you just love it when you save a mani?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.