Julie G, Blueberry Fizz.

2 coats. No top coat.

I love my Julie G Gumdrops! I'm finally wearing my last one; Blueberry Fizz, a very light almost periwinkle blue texture polish with tons of micro glitter and medium hexagon glitters. I actually had a huge chip come off my Flock Together mani so I needed to put something on quick that would dry super quick. Pan to my very last Julie G, Gumdrop sitting in my acrylic rack. It was perfect.

The formulas on these kick butt, if you need something that applies easily, dries quick, flatters your nails, and is extremely durable... You need these. I mean look at that mani; it was a quick one. I didn't have time for precision nor clean up and it looks better than any professional mani I've ever gotten.

Long story short: These are a must for every nail polish lover, big or small.

Comments

Post a Comment

Life can be difficult to keep up with... But, I do enjoy your comments. If I don't respond to your comment just know I appreciate you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.