Nerd Lacquer, Cyance Friction.

2 coats with Gelous & In A Hurry.
I'm drooling on my keyboard, guys. I finally got my little monster paws on a Nerd Lacquer and she's a stunner! Cyance Friction is a bright teal base loaded with square teal glitter, gold and bronze hexagon glitter and then the deal breaker: pink glass flecks. Good Lord! I'm dying! It's that good!

The formula was actually really nice. It's a little thick but not difficult to apply. The base color is sheer but not too sheer because all I needed was 2 coats for full opacity. I hardly had any clean up too. It does dry gritty so I used a coat of Gelous and then a coat of In A Hurry to get a rock hard and glossy finish. Dry time was relatively quick as well.

This is an absolutely awesome polish; it's complex but not too over the top. This is art. I can't wait to add some more Nerd's to my stash!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.