Barielle's Intensive Nail Renewal Oil.


My last care package from Barielle included a new nail treatment; the Intensive Nail Renewal Oil. Barielle's site says it 'Restores lipids, providing flexibility & reducing breakage'. Key ingredients are Sesame Oil, Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Keratin, Vitamin E, and Calcium.

I'm not a fan of cuticle oils; they work really well at restoring your skins natural oils but I find the majority of them to be too heavy and strongly scented. Whenever I have bought a product specifically called 'Cuticle Oil' I've found the scent way too overpowering. They can also be messy; running down your fingers and nails causing you to leave oily fingerprints all over the place.

I am happy to report that this product does not have those issues. First I want to mention the generous size of this bottle; a full .50 fl. oz. Any past 'Cuticle Oils' I have purchased were maybe half this size if I was lucky. I also love that its a nail polish brush; so simple yet why hasn't anyone else thought of this? Well, some have but most haven't. The brush makes it super easy to control the amount I'm using and where exactly I am placing it. It's a very nice blend of very light oils so I don't even feel like I have oil on my cuticles. All of these characteristics are more than enough to make this an excellent product but the very last feature is the one I was most excited about; the scent. This is extremely lightly scented; its a cross between a floral and nutty scent but so light it didn't irritate my nose. I was so pleasantly surprised to find a cuticle oil I actually enjoyed, but I really shouldn't have been, since Barielle is my go-to brand for my nail treatments. My favorite base coat is their Hydrating Ridge Filler and I use their Nail Strengthening Cream religiously.

You can find their products at www.Barielle.com as well as many online retailers. You can also find some of their Shades Nail Colors at Ulta stores and Sally Beauty does carry their nail treatments but you will notice slightly different packaging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.