Barry M, Dusky Mauve. (Duper Alert!)


Finally fall is here! Well, not really. We are still experiencing summer heat here in SoCal but the nights are definitely cooling off and I think everyone is happy about that! I normally love summer but it was especially hot this year. It made it not so much fun.

As you know (or I hope you know by now) I love neutrals! Dusky Mauve is a very special neutral because not only is it a great dark taupe brown color it also has a soft pink shimmer to it. There is a bit of a purple tone to this as well. This is a dupe to Chanel's Paradoxal. A really great dupe that is cruelty-free (Chanel isn't really cruelty-free even though many say the company is).

The formula is excellent; thin yet easy to manipulate on the nail. It's nicely opaque at 2 easy coats. I especially loved the brush; it wasn't a wide brush yet it fanned out nicely on the nail. I got a really nice line at the cuticle. My index is peeling a bit at the free edge which is why there are a few bubbles in the photo. Dry time was average. I finished my nails off with a coat of In A Hurry; my new go-to top coat.

This is the very first Barry M I have tried. I have a few more in my stash and I look forward to using them soon since this was such a great experience. I also have been spotting some of their new lines and I think I will have to indulge in getting some more Barry M's.

You can find Barry M at Ninja Polish here in the USA. In the UK you can order directly from their website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.