Finger Paints, A Grape Catch.

2 coats with Seche Vite Top Coat.

This certainly is A Grape Catch! I have been looking for this kind of purple for quite sometime. It's elegant and sophisticated but not boring. I love the slightly muted cool tones to this polish. The combination of the shimmer and metallic mediums give you get a very reflective finish without any brushstrokes. A perfect purple for the fall and winter seasons.

The formula is very thin but didn't give me issues with pooling at the cuticle. The 1st coat went on a bit sheer but the 2nd coat made it opaque. My brush was a little wonky so I had to turn it until I got the brush to fan out on my nail properly; otherwise I typically like the Finger Paints' brush. Dry time was average. I did have some bubbling but a final coat of Seche Vite smoothed it all out.

This polish is from the A Pair Affair Collection by Michelle at All Lacquered Up! So far I've tried out two of them and while they had completely different formulas, consistencies, and finishes I really like them. I'm pretty sure I'm going to like all of them. You can find these at Sally Beauty Supply stores. I bought mine online.

I plan on adding something on top of this to make it a little more vampy and magical.

Comments

Post a Comment

Life can be difficult to keep up with... But, I do enjoy your comments. If I don't respond to your comment just know I appreciate you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.