Naild'It Unique Polish, Duck Call.

1 coat of Duck Call over Illamsaqua Omen & Ouija.

Check out this fantabulous custom I had made by Naild'It Unique Polish. It's chock full of glitter; Orange (both metallic and matte), Gold, Black, and White glitters in various shapes and sizes. There's even some Black & White Bar Glitter. I had this made for my love of the Anaheim Ducks NHL Hockey Team. It also does double duty as a great Halloween glitter!

I layered 1 coat of Duck Call over Illamasqua's Omen (bright green) and Ouija (magenta pink). The formula is really thick because of all the glitter but using a light hand and of course a little dabbing here and there got really nice coverage. There's even some ginormous glitters in here as you can see on my pinky I got a big black circle and a white hexagon. It was like winning the lottery... twice!

It dried quickly but very gritty so I used a coat of Gelous and then a coat of In A Hurry to smooth things out.

Quite a funky Halloween mani if I do say so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.