Essence Vampire's Love, Gold Old Buffy.

2 coats with Seche Vite.

I'm sorry to have to do this but I'm showing you a HTF polish today.

This is Gold Old Buffy by Essence; part of the 1st release of the Vampire's Love LE Series. Since I am a hard-core Buffy The Vampire Slayer (both the movie and TV series) fan I just had to have this. I have been lemming it since it was first released. I finally snagged it from a private seller a few months back.

It's an opaque black jelly base filled with gold micro flakes. So awesome! Formula was on the thick side but not difficult to apply. Dry time did take a little longer and I experienced bubbling but a coat of Seche Vite smoothed things out. It's a little on the sheer side but 2 coats got me to an opacity I was happy with.

I plan on amping this mani up a bit as well so stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.