Essence Colour & Go, Walk on the Wild Side.

Essence, Walk on the Wild Side is a dark muted green with emerald green shimmer. I picked this up from Ulta quite a while ago and it's been sitting in my Untrieds rack with a few of its siblings. It's a really nice color; it's dark but not so dark that it looks black. I also like that it leans towards more of an army green and the sparkle & shimmer is noticeable on the nail.

Outdoors at Sunset. No top coat.


Indoor LED Lighting.

The formula was nice and easy to work with, not too thin and not too thick. These newer bottles do have really wide brushes and it's a pain to use on my pinky nails, but otherwise they fan out over the nail pretty well. I used 2 coats of color to get it nice and opaque. Dry time was average and as you can see it dried to a nice & shiny finish. No top coat because I plan on adding something on top.

I love how inexpensive these little Colour & Go polishes are; they are smaller than typical bottles at .27 fl.oz. but I have found the formulas to be quite nice. It doesn't look like this color is available anymore online but maybe Ulta still has them in store.

In other news I actually resigned from my job yesterday because it just wasn't working out. I will be going back to work for H&R Block this coming tax season and I'm looking forward to it. Not to mention now I have December off and will have more time to spend on the blog! Yay!

Christmas also came early and Santa brought me (AKA I bought myself) the new iPad Mini with Retina Display. I'm trying out the BlogTouch App with this post so we will see if it's a viable option for mobile blogging or not. (Crossing my fingers)

Of course I am doing My 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway right now (today is Day 4) and I hope you like the variety of prizes. Remember, you can Share it once a day for extra entries! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.