Finger Paints, Bare No Secrets & Sage It Ain't So.

I wanted to switch up my Christmas Manis so I opted to go with this softer neutral look for a change. I have a million untried green polishes and I want to get to them all but I'm starting to get tired of looking at them. LOL. Sometimes you just gotta put them away for a bit and then when you stumble upon them a little later down the road you will be like 'Oh, wow, I forgot about these'.



Bare No Secrets is a nude shimmer with gold micro glitter. Sage It Ain't So is a soft green with silver glass flecks. Both are from the A Pair Affair Collection which was designed by Michelle over at All Lacquered Up. Both have nice formulas that are easy to work with. Bare No Secrets (on my middle and index) looks like it has brushstrokes in the photo above but in real life they were not visible. It was very opaque in 2 coats. Sage It Ain't So (pinky and ring) is a little on the thin side but I was content with 2 coats. Both have an average dry time. I finished them off with a coat of In A Hurry Top Coat.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.