Barielle's Valentine's Manicure Contest.

I was running a little behind but I finally did my nails for Barielle's Valentine's Contest.


My poor index nail broke last week :(


I used a bunch of different Barielle Shades starting with 2 coats of Almondine, an off white creme. The formula was streaky even after two coats but I've seen this one used in a water marble and it looked great so maybe I can attempt one of those soon. 


I sponged on Blossom, a pink coral creme, about 3/4 of my nail. This is a really pretty pop of color. 


I then sponged on Welcome Ohm, a soft purple creme.


I topped it with one of Barielle's glitters, Purple Hearts. This is quickly becoming my favorite glitter because I use it more than any other glitter in my stash. It's a combo of purple and silver glitter but no actual heart glitters are in it.


I grabbed a few random silver heart glitters and placed one on each nail. I then topped it with 2 coats of In A Hurry, my favorite fast dry top coat.


I would love it if you would vote for my mani, HERE'S the link to vote.


Are you going to enter the contest? You only have a few more days to enter...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.