Finger Paints, Spell Binding.

This is another mani I wore in February... And Hey, wouldn't you know, it's a texture polish! We never would have predicted one of those! (That's all sarcasm right there)

There weren't too many winter collection polishes I went crazy over and I spent most of my money on buying lemmings from stash sales. But just after Christmas I stumbled upon a hidden gem of a collection; Finger Paint's Enchanted Winter Collection. The swatches were great and they were all textures including a dupe of an NOPI texture I always wanted but refused to buy since they are not cruelty free. I was stoked! I went onto Sally Beauty Supplies' website to buy them but one was not available so I thought maybe I could find them at my local store; no luck. So, I went to the next logical place; the Polish Swap Society Facebook Group and reached out. I scored and was able to get the entire collection; and I paid less than $20 with shipping! What a great deal! You gotta love polish pals!

Spell Binding is pretty unique as far as texture polishes go... It's got a jelly like quality to it and it has pink & purple glitter in it but it's not packed with it so you get a mix of a flat texture with a sprinkling of glitter. It s a deep cranberry color; not a typical color I lean towards but this one is very unique and that's why I love it. I've seen photos of it top coated and the glitter just lights up and twinkles like crazy. I didn't top coat mine though; I just like the texture so much!

Formula was good; I used two coats and it dried quickly. It didn't dry as fast as the Julie G Textures but still pretty quick. Usually clean up sucks with reds like these but I didn't have too much of an issue with staining with this polish and it didn't stain my nails either. 


The sad part is these were Limited Edition for I don't think these are readily available for purchase but you might be able to find them on eBay or in a Stash Sale.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.