Happy Mardi Gras!

Just a quickie to post my Mardi Gras Nails.



I did this to enter Barielle's Mardi Gras Manicure Contest. I didn't win but that's cool; I still love them and I am very happy with how they came out.


I started with a base of ManGlaze, Matte is Murder, a shimmery matte black. It's got a great formula and I only used one coat.


I used 2 Barielle Shades: Holiday Madness, a shimmering bright sage green, and Rio's Rockin Bands, a shimmery red-toned purple. To apply these I used a dry flat tipped nail art brush and dabbed at the cuticle and then dry brushed towards the tips to give it the feathered look. 


To finish the look I used one coat of Zoya's Gilty, a gold flake topper. I sealed it all with a coat of Gelous, In A Hurry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.