CND Shellac, Limeade.

For the last two weeks of tax season I went with another gel mani so as to make my nails as hassle-free as possible. 


Sunlight

Limeade is a really shimmery lime green that leans on the sheer side. My photo above shows 3 coats but the great thing about Shellac is dry time is not an issue. I initially tried mixing it with Cream Puff, an opaque white cream, but I didn't like the result so I ended up just doing Limeade on its own. The formula is really thin and easy to work with. When I mixed it with Cream Puff the consistency was a bit too thick for my liking. I'm wondering if there's a way to thin Shellac; I'll have to research that.


Sunlight

This held up incredibly well and my nails grew super long while wearing this; I wore it longer than 14 days too. The only down side to Shellac is the removal. Keeping pure acetone on your fingers for an extended amount of time really drys them out. I always have to do some super intense moisturizing after removal.


Shade


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.