Bear Pawlish, Maleficent.

I recently made a HUGE Bear Pawlish haul; 10 polishes. I just couldn't resist the colorful holos and of course the name won me over (My pet name for my husband is Bear). It's been awhile since an indie really peaked my interest but I was stalking the website & Facebook group relentlessly. Luckily, I didn't have to battle any re-stock madness. Happy, Happy, Happy.


This beautiful cobalt blue holo is called Maleficent. Have you seen the movie? I have not. I will probably wait to rent it. I heard it was excellent but I'm not a fan of Angelina Jolie so I'll wait. 


But this polish is excellent. Coverage was great in 2 easy coats and dried pretty quickly. I didn't need to use an Aqua Base or anything special. I did get a brush that had a few strange strands sticking out but I simply turned the brush to avoid those. This is a little on the thick side but application was still nice & easy.


The holo is not a super strong holo but is still noticeable and very pretty.


Wear time is typically much shorter with holos; while this one lasted longer than most it still started chipping relatively quickly. I had used 2 coats of In A Hurry top coat.


You can find Bear Pawlish at http://www.bearpawlish.bigcartel.com. Many of the polishes are currently sold out but Maleficent is still available for $10. I recommend joining THIS Facebook Group so you will know when they are restocked. You also get to see lots of swatches of the beautiful polishes. ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.