Black and White Monochrome Skittles.

I recently participated in an online Jamberry Nails party. I got some samples to try (but still bought some full sets before trying the samples... Doh!) and I thought I would do a black and white monochrome skittle with them.



Thumb: 2 coats of ManGlaze, Matte Is Murder.


Index: Started with 2 coats of China Glaze, White On White. One coat of Picture Polish, Atomic.


Middle: Jamberry Black and White Chevron nail strip.


Ring: 2 coats of ManGlaze, Fuggen Ugly.


Pinkie: Jamberry Black & White Quad nail strip.


I top coated all my nails with In A Hurry (sadly, I got some bubbles).


I've been watching lots of grav3yardgirl's videos lately and I think that's where I got the inspiration to do these. She loves her black and white nails!


I got these samples from my Jamberry Nails Consultant, Theresa Brown



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.