Cruzan Strawberry Rosemary Punch.

No new nails just yet but I wanted to share this delicious new drink recipe I made the other day.


I got the recipe from the Cruzan Website HERE. I tweaked it a little.


I poured a 750ml bottle of Cruzan Strawberry Rum (21% ALC./VOL.) into a beverage dispenser and added 4 sprigs of fresh Rosemary. I let it sit and infuse the rum for 1 hour at room temperature. The original recipe says to remove the rosemary but I left them in. Then I added a 2 liter bottle of Ginger Ale and the juice from 3 limes (approximately 6 oz.). 


I sealed the beverage container and gave it a few swirls to mix everything together. Serve over ice.


Everyone really enjoyed it; very light, fruity, and refreshing. Perfect for a slow summer day of relaxing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.