1st Day of Fall!

It's the 1st Day of Fall today and I have been eagerly anticipating this day! The only thing better will be the 1st Day of October! 

As you can see the blog got a little background change; I'm digging these birds; they look like crows or ravens. Before fall comes the spooky holiday Halloween so you will be seeing lots of Halloween on the blog for October. 

If you follow me on Instagram or Pinterest you have been seeing how I am gearing up for my favorite holiday.

Sourpuss Zombie Cameo Dress

Check out this awesome dress! I love zombies so this is the perfect dress for me.

Check out my Halloween Board on Pinterest to see more of my macabre picks!


Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Sweet Nectar   /   Pomegranates from my tree

Target has Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee now   /   Neutral Eye using Urban Decay's Vice 3

 I have a mix of everything (including my cat & 2 dogs) on my Instagram account. I love posting on IG; it's probably my favorite of all the different social media networks.

I look forward to sharing even more with you this October! What are some things you would like to see? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.