NARS, Super Orgasm.

I spotted this on Instagram via Kellie Gonzo and instantly had to have it. I have a soft spot for Coral and Gold. I stuck it in my Pinterest Polish & Makeup Wishlist Board and started regularly checking Storenvy & eBay for it. I found it about a month later for only $5! Awesome! 



Super Orgasm is a soft peachy pink coral with tons of fine gold shimmer and small gold hex glitter. It's very sheer. I originally thought I would simply build it up but this was only available in a mini (5 ml) and I didn't want to use it all up. I applied a base color of L.A. Girl Polka Dot in coral (No name). This came in one of their Polka Dot Nail Art Sets. It's really opaque and creamy; perfect for dotting and nail art. Not so great for polishing your entire nail; while it's super opaque it's streaky. But it still worked for my base color. I applied one coat and allowed it plenty of time to dry.


I applied applied 2 coats of Super Orgasm over my base color. I did 2 coats because I wanted to build up the depth of the golden shimmer. Formula was nice and easy to apply; it dried relatively quickly. I finished it off with 1 coat of In A Hurry.


I know I don't need to say this but this is the perfect summer mani. It's flattering on everyone and it looks so classy yet light and summery. Sadly, Super Orgasm was a Limited Edition release. I found mine thru Strorenvy so be sure to add this one to your Wishlist and check around for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.