Barielle, Me Couture Collection: Swatches and Review.

Hey Gang! Barielle sent me one of their newest collections for Fall to show you. Since I'm not one to do a swatch-a-thon (seriously tough on my nails) I did some nail art. I was inspired by Let Them Have Polish when she did this with a Zoya Collection recently.


Index and Middle: 2 coats of Boho Chic as my base color; dotting done with Vintage Gown.


Ring and Pinky: 2 coats of Moda Bleu as my base color; dotting done with Taupe Notch.


For the dotting I used different sized dotting tools; you can pick up a set here.


After it was completly dry I added one coat of In A Hurry Air Dry Top Coat.



The Me Couture Collection consists of 6 colors; 5 cremes and 1 creme with slight shimmer. These all have a very consistent formula and are easy 2 coaters. 




From Left to Right:

Boho Chic: The bottle shot looks teal but on the nail its a forest green creme.

Moda Bleu: A dark navy blue creme. Brighter than Milani's Enchanted Sapphire, deeper than China Glaze's One Track Mind.



Taupe Notch: A warmer toned grey creme

Vintage Gown: A rich chestnut brown with the lightest hint of shimmer; almost undetectable on the nail but top coat helps bring out the shimmer.



Berry Posh: A deep fuchsia creme.

Soho At Night: This muted plum is a re-promote. As far as I know this is the only re-promote in this collection. Let me know if you have different information. 


My favorites are Boho Chic, Taupe Notch, and Vintage Gown. I wish there was more shimmer visible with Vintage Gown. I love Soho At Night but it's been in Barielle's line up for quite some time. What are your favorites of this collection?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.